jueves, 15 de noviembre de 2012

never thought i would love someone so much, to actually understand what love is, and come to the realization, that all those past lovers, even the one i thought i coulnt live without, that was not love... dont get me wrong, it was something powerful, strong, but definetly. Not Love.

loving him is literally having him on my mind 24/7, everything i do, and i really mean EVERYTHING, its for him, for his happiness, for his future. No other smile has made me smile so deeply, no other eyes have shone so brightly every time it comes across mines, no other hand have hold on to me so thightly, and my eyes, my smiles, my hands, have never felt all those things for none else either.

he is my son, he is only six months, but he has changed my world, he turned it upside down, he got me closer  to my husband, he made us a  Family.

For me, there is no other person in this world, or the other, that is as cool, as handsome, as wonderful, as sweet, as my little tiny boy! he is perfect, and he is all mine! (until he gets married, but thats another story)

No hay comentarios: